2018-2019 LATEST WEB-SECURITY PROJECTS
At TECHNOFIST we provide academic projects based on Web security with latest IEEE papers implementation. Below mentioned are the 2018 list and abstracts on Web security domain. For synopsis and IEEE papers please visit our head office and get registered.
OUR COMPANY VALUES : Instead of Quality, commitment and success.
OUR CUSTOMERS are delighted with the business benefits of the Technofist software solutions.
IEEE 2018-2019 WEB SECURITY BASED PROJECTS
TECHNOFIST provides Web Security based projects with latest IEEE concepts and training in Bangalore. We have 12 years experience in delivering Web Security based projects with machine learning and artificial intelligence based applications with Python and JAVA coding. Below mentioned are few latest 2019 – 2020 IEEE transactions on Web Security. Technofist is the best institute in Bangalore to carry out Web Security based projects with machine learning and Artificial intelligence for final year academic project purpose.
. Latest Web Security concepts for what is essential for final year engineering and Diploma students which includes Synopsis, Final report and PPT Presentations for each phase according to college format. Feel free to contact us for project ideas and abstracts.
Students of ECE, CSE , ISE , EEE and Telecommunication Engineering departments, willing to pursue final year project in stream of software projects using Python and JAVA coding can download the project titles with abstracts below.
For IEEE paper and full ABSTRACT
Technofist provides latest IEEE 2018 – 2019 Web security Projects for final year engineering students in Bangalore | India, Web security Based Projects with latest concepts are available for final year ece / eee / cse / ise / telecom students , latest 2018 titles and abstracts based on Web security Projects for engineering Students, latest ieee based Web security project concepts, new ideas on Web security Projects, Web security Based Projects for CSE/ISE, Web security based Embedded Projects, Web security 2018-2019 latest projects, final year IEEE Web security based project for be students, final year Web security projects, Web security training for final year students, real time Web security based projects, embedded IEEE projects on Web security, innovative projects on Web security with classes, lab practice and documentation support.
web security based project institute in chikkamagaluru, web security based IEEE transaction based projects in Bangalore, web security projects in Bangalore near RT nagar, final year web security project centers in Hassan, final year web security project institute in Gadag, final year web security project institute in Uttara Karnataka, final year web security based project center in RT nagar, final year web security projects in Bangalore @ yelahanka, final year web security based projects in Bangalore @ Hebbal, Final year web security based projects in bangalore@ koramangla, final year web security based projects in Bangalore @ rajajinagar. IEEE based web security project institute in Bangalore, IEEE based web security project institute in chikkamangaluru, IEEE project institute in davangere, IEEE project institute in haveri, final year web security based projects in hebbal, final year web security based projects in k.r. puram, final year web security based projects in yelahanka, final year web security based projects in shimoga. Latest 2018-2019 projects at Yelahanka, latest 2018-2019 projects at hebbal, latest 2018-2019 projects at vijayanagar, latest projects on embedded system at rajajinagar, final year web security based projects at RT nagar, final year project institute in belgaum, project institute at kengeri, IEEE based project institute in jaynagar, IEEE based project institute in marathahalli, final year web security based project institute in electronic city. Final year web security based project institute in hesarghatta, final year web security based project institute in RR nagar. Final year based project institute in jalahalli, final year web security based project institute in banashankari, final year web security based project institute in mysore road, web security final year based project institute in bommanahalli.
ABOUT WEB SECURITY
Web security, also known as cyber security or IT security, is the protection of computer systems from the theft or damage to their hardware, software or information, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
Cyber security includes controlling physical access to the hardware, as well as protecting against harm that may come via network access, data and code injection. Also, due to malpractice by operators, whether intentional, accidental, IT security is susceptible to being tricked into deviating from secure procedures through various methods.
The field is of growing importance due to the increasing reliance on computer systems and the Internet, wireless networks such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and the growth of "smart" devices, including smartphones, televisions and tiny devices as part of the Internet of Things.
Tools & Techniques Used in Cyber Security
Cyber security is gaining prominence in the light of increasing number of unauthorized attempts to barge into private data with the explicit aim of stealing the same to intimidate or coerce users into information blackmailing. The tools and techniques employed to tackle cyber security concerns are:
- Authentication: This fundamental cyber security technique intends to verify the identity of user based on the credentials stored in the security domain of the system. The most common mode of governance is password technology, however there are numerous other implementations like the SIM card inserted in anyone’s cell phone. SIM cards are equipped with unique ID numbers which are passed over a secure communication line for identification of a particular cell phone. The main challenge encountered in authenticating process is thwarting attempts of unauthorized people to eavesdrop on the authenticating message. The password transmitted over an insecure medium is liable to be intercepted by dishonest people who can use it to disguise as the original user. This problem is countered by encryption.
- Encryption: Encryption renders data undecipherable without application of a proper key to unlock the same. To combat an encryption, one would be required to undertake solving complicated mathematical problems like factoring large primes that would consume astronomical amount of computing resources and time. Symmetric encryption utilizes the same key for the purpose of message encoding and decoding, and the security level is similar to that of the key. The distribution of the key will be accompanied by potential security risks. Asymmetric encryption utilizes a public key to encrypt the message and a private key to decrypt the same. A majority of present day security protocols are employing asymmetric encryption for distribution of keys
- Digital signatures: Digital signatures can be erected out of the same mathematical algorithms that are employed in asymmetric encryption. A user is free to test that he possesses a private key by getting some information encoded with it. Anyone can get the same decrypted by having the public key that will verify the person’s credentials. This process is in essence the exact reciprocal of public key encryption and likewise functions on the assumption that the authorized user only has the private key.
- Anti-virus: The threats of computer viruses or undesirable short programs that trigger unwanted commands without the explicit consent of user have assumed monstrous proportions. Anti-virus software carries out two functions; it prevents the installation of virus in a system and scans the systems for viruses that are already installed. Most viruses have been constructed to target Windows operating system as it is the most preferred computing platform of masses. Apple and Linux users can also come under the attack of viruses exclusively built for such operating systems.
- Firewall: Firewalls effectively hinders any attempt of unauthorized access to a computer when it is connected on the internet by hackers directly or via other network connections. Firewalls come bundled up with most operating systems and are turned on by default. The help of commercial firewalls can be sought if the security level of the default firewall is not strong enough or if it is posing interference to legitimate network activities.
Types of Web Security
Types of Web security risks include virus, spyware, and malware. However, those are only the tip of iceberg. To help you understand types of computer security, I have divided the entire theory into the following three parts:
- Internet and Network Security
- Standalone Computer Security
- Data Loss by Accidents
Internet Security is the one most people are concerned with as it deals with malware and hackers. The next type of computer security, Network Security, deals with the security problems on networks of any size. This includes external problems as well as problems from users of computers inside the network.
Standalone computers refer to computers that are not connected to any network (but may be connected to Internet). This part will cover the possible security vulnerabilities on such systems.
Finally, the Data Loss part is applicable to networks and computers in the networks as well as standalone computers.
Of course, chances are you wouldn't just open a random attachment or click on a link in any email that comes your way—there has to be a compelling reason for you to take action. Attackers know this, too. When an attacker wants you to install malware or divulge sensitive information, they often turn to phishing tactics, or pretending to be someone or something else to get you to take an action you normally wouldn’t. Since they rely on human curiosity and impulses, phishing attacks can be difficult to stop.
In a phishing attack, an attacker may send you an email that appears to be from someone you trust, like your boss or a company you do business with. The email will seem legitimate, and it will have some urgency to it (e.g. fraudulent activity has been detected on your account). In the email, there will be an attachment to open or a link to click. Upon opening the malicious attachment, you’ll thereby install malware in your computer. If you click the link, it may send you to a legitimate-looking website that asks for you to log in to access an important file—except the website is actually a trap used to capture your credentials when you try to log in.
Applications of Web Security Projects
- Online banking
- Mail services
- Smart health system
- Social networks
- Automatic heating & cooling system
- Network security
- Electronic marketplaces