2018 LATEST WEB-SECURITY PROJECTS
Technofist is a well established and experienced IT consulting, Embedded solutions and application development company in Bangalore. We have the best in class infrastructure, lab set up , Training facilities, And experienced research and development team for both educational and corporate sectors.
OUR COMPANY VALUES : Instead of Quality, commitment and success.
OUR CUSTOMERS are delighted with the business benefits of the Technofist software solutions.
IEEE 2017-18 WEB SECURITY BASED PROJECTS
IEEE 2017-18 Web security projects.
|TEW001||MULTI-PARTY SECRET KEY AGREEMENT OVER STATE-DEPENDENT WIRELESS BROADCAST CHANNELS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW002||SOMEONE IN YOUR CONTACT LIST: CUED RECALL-BASED TEXTUAL PASSWORDS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW003||AUTHORSHIP ATTRIBUTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA FORENSICS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW004||A SHOULDER SURFING RESISTANT GRAPHICAL AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM||ABSTRACT|
|TEW005||DUMMY-BASED USER LOCATION ANONYMIZATION UNDER REAL-WORLD CONSTRAINTS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW006||PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION SHARING SERVICES FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW007||STAMP: ENABLING PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION PROOFS FOR MOBILE USERS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW008||PRISM: PRIVACY-AWARE INTEREST SHARING AND MATCHING IN MOBILE SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEW009||AN EXPLORATION OF GEOGRAPHIC AUTHENTICATION SCHEMES||ABSTRACT|
|TEW010||REVERSIBLE DATA HIDING IN ENCRYPTED IMAGES BASED ON PROGRESSIVE RECOVERY||ABSTRACT|
For IEEE paper and full ABSTRACT
Technofist Bangalore offers 2017 IEEE Projects on Image processing for final year engineering students and Final year engineering projects on Image processing . Matlab based 2017 IEEE Projects on Image processing for M.Tech, CS and BE students. Technofist , Bangalore also offer online training for projects on Image processing for final year engineering Students and Final year engineering projects on ANDROID for CSE and engineering students. Technofist offers 2017 IEEE Projects training on Image processing at low cost. See this section for list of Projects on Image processing or Contact us for details and projects on Image processing.IEEE 2017-2018 Image processing project list for m.tech /be / b tech / mca / M.sc students in bangalore.
Technofist offers Image processing based IEEE projects for Mtech and BE final year students. Here at technofist we use matlab platform to work on Image processing projects.. We have technical team who are skilled enough to provide solution on latest IEEE related Image processing projects. Get analytics and Matlab based projects on Image processing for students using C/C++ as core find new opportunities in Image processing. Take reference or would like to start your training from our or yours idea on Image processing projects.
Find latest 2017 topic ideas Image processing projects for M.Tech students, and Image processing projects for B.Tech students. Let us know your feedback and new ideas on Image processing Projects. programming language. Get top quality and trending IEEE Image processing projects from here and do it by yourself. We are continuously adding more Image processing final year project ideas.
ABOUT WEB SECURITY
Web security, also known as cyber security or IT security, is the protection of computer systems from the theft or damage to their hardware, software or information, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
Cyber security includes controlling physical access to the hardware, as well as protecting against harm that may come via network access, data and code injection. Also, due to malpractice by operators, whether intentional, accidental, IT security is susceptible to being tricked into deviating from secure procedures through various methods.
The field is of growing importance due to the increasing reliance on computer systems and the Internet, wireless networks such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and the growth of "smart" devices, including smartphones, televisions and tiny devices as part of the Internet of Things.
Tools & Techniques Used in Cyber Security
Cyber security is gaining prominence in the light of increasing number of unauthorized attempts to barge into private data with the explicit aim of stealing the same to intimidate or coerce users into information blackmailing. The tools and techniques employed to tackle cyber security concerns are:
- Authentication: This fundamental cyber security technique intends to verify the identity of user based on the credentials stored in the security domain of the system. The most common mode of governance is password technology, however there are numerous other implementations like the SIM card inserted in anyone’s cell phone. SIM cards are equipped with unique ID numbers which are passed over a secure communication line for identification of a particular cell phone. The main challenge encountered in authenticating process is thwarting attempts of unauthorized people to eavesdrop on the authenticating message. The password transmitted over an insecure medium is liable to be intercepted by dishonest people who can use it to disguise as the original user. This problem is countered by encryption.
- Encryption: Encryption renders data undecipherable without application of a proper key to unlock the same. To combat an encryption, one would be required to undertake solving complicated mathematical problems like factoring large primes that would consume astronomical amount of computing resources and time. Symmetric encryption utilizes the same key for the purpose of message encoding and decoding, and the security level is similar to that of the key. The distribution of the key will be accompanied by potential security risks. Asymmetric encryption utilizes a public key to encrypt the message and a private key to decrypt the same. A majority of present day security protocols are employing asymmetric encryption for distribution of keys
- Digital signatures: Digital signatures can be erected out of the same mathematical algorithms that are employed in asymmetric encryption. A user is free to test that he possesses a private key by getting some information encoded with it. Anyone can get the same decrypted by having the public key that will verify the person’s credentials. This process is in essence the exact reciprocal of public key encryption and likewise functions on the assumption that the authorized user only has the private key.
- Anti-virus: The threats of computer viruses or undesirable short programs that trigger unwanted commands without the explicit consent of user have assumed monstrous proportions. Anti-virus software carries out two functions; it prevents the installation of virus in a system and scans the systems for viruses that are already installed. Most viruses have been constructed to target Windows operating system as it is the most preferred computing platform of masses. Apple and Linux users can also come under the attack of viruses exclusively built for such operating systems.
- Firewall: Firewalls effectively hinders any attempt of unauthorized access to a computer when it is connected on the internet by hackers directly or via other network connections. Firewalls come bundled up with most operating systems and are turned on by default. The help of commercial firewalls can be sought if the security level of the default firewall is not strong enough or if it is posing interference to legitimate network activities.
Types of Web Security
Types of Web security risks include virus, spyware, and malware. However, those are only the tip of iceberg. To help you understand types of computer security, I have divided the entire theory into the following three parts:
- Internet and Network Security
- Standalone Computer Security
- Data Loss by Accidents
Internet Security is the one most people are concerned with as it deals with malware and hackers. The next type of computer security, Network Security, deals with the security problems on networks of any size. This includes external problems as well as problems from users of computers inside the network.
Standalone computers refer to computers that are not connected to any network (but may be connected to Internet). This part will cover the possible security vulnerabilities on such systems.
Finally, the Data Loss part is applicable to networks and computers in the networks as well as standalone computers.
Of course, chances are you wouldn't just open a random attachment or click on a link in any email that comes your way—there has to be a compelling reason for you to take action. Attackers know this, too. When an attacker wants you to install malware or divulge sensitive information, they often turn to phishing tactics, or pretending to be someone or something else to get you to take an action you normally wouldn’t. Since they rely on human curiosity and impulses, phishing attacks can be difficult to stop.
In a phishing attack, an attacker may send you an email that appears to be from someone you trust, like your boss or a company you do business with. The email will seem legitimate, and it will have some urgency to it (e.g. fraudulent activity has been detected on your account). In the email, there will be an attachment to open or a link to click. Upon opening the malicious attachment, you’ll thereby install malware in your computer. If you click the link, it may send you to a legitimate-looking website that asks for you to log in to access an important file—except the website is actually a trap used to capture your credentials when you try to log in.
Applications of Web Security Projects
- Online banking
- Mail services
- Smart health system
- Social networks
- Automatic heating & cooling system
- Network security
- Electronic marketplaces