2018 LATEST NETWORKING PROJECTS
It works with all the routing protocols such as transferring the data from a place to another which takes the help of many circumstances like fibers etc, Adhoc networks are used for transferring data from a mobile network to a web application.
OUR COMPANY VALUES : Instead of Quality, commitment and success.
OUR CUSTOMERS are delighted with the business benefits of the Technofist software solutions.
IEEE 2018 NETWORKING BASED PROJECTS
We are providing latest 2018 IEEE projects on networking for the final year engineering students. TECHNOFIST empower all students to create their project with technology what they need to build new ideas. And TECHNOFIST provides opening opportunities for students from underserved communities across the country. We are providing IEEE projects for B.E/B.TECH,MTECH,MCA,BCA,DIPLOMA students from more than a decade.
IEEE 2018 Networking based projects
|TEN001||STAMP: ENABLING PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION PROOFS FOR MOBILE USERS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN002||FRAPPE: DETECTING MALICIOUS FACEBOOK APPLICATIONS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN003||TOWARD OPTIMUM CROWDSENSING COVERAGE WITH GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE||ABSTRACT|
|TEN004||PRISM: PRIVACY-AWARE INTEREST SHARING AND MATCHING IN MOBILE SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN005||JOKER: A NOVEL OPPORTUNISTIC ROUTING PROTOCOL||ABSTRACT|
|TEN006||SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING WITH PSEUDONYM SYSTEMS FOR SECURE VEHICULAR CLOUDS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN007||AN ENHANCED AVAILABLE BANDWIDTH ESTIMATION TECHNIQUE FOR AN END-TO-END NETWORK PATH||ABSTRACT|
|TEN008||PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION SHARING SERVICES FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN009||A STABLE APPROACH FOR ROUTING QUERIES IN UNSTRUCTURED P2P NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN010||IPATH: PATH INFERENCE IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN011||OPPORTUNISTIC ROUTING WITH CONGESTION DIVERSITY IN WIRELESS AD HOC NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN012||SPATIAL REUSABILITY-AWARE ROUTING IN MULTI-HOP WIRELESS NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN013||LIGHTWEIGHT SECURE SCHEME FOR DETECTING PROVENANCE FORGERY AND PACKET DROP ATTACKS IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN014||SMARTCRAWLER: A TWO-STAGE CRAWLER FOR EFFICIENTLY HARVESTING DEEP-WEB||ABSTRACT|
|TEN015||A NOVEL AND LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM TO SECURE WIRELESS MEDICAL SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN016||CIPHER X RAY||ABSTRACT|
|TEN017||A TWO STAGE DEANONYMIZATION ATTACK AGAINST ANONYMIZED SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN018||AN IMPROVED CLUSTERING ALGORITHM BASED ONK-MEANS AND HARMONY SEARCH OPTIMIZATION||ABSTRACT|
|TEN019||A HIGHLY SCALABLE KEY PRE-DISTRIBUTION SCHEME FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN021||MOBILE RELAY CONFIGURATION IN DATA - INTENSIVE WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN022||M-PRIVACY FOR COLLABRATIVE DATA PUBLISHING||ABSTRACT|
|TEN023||AMPLE:AN ADAPTIVE TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SYSTEM BASED ON VIRTUAL ROUTING TOPOLOGIES||ABSTRACT|
|TEN024||AUTOMATIC RECONFIGURATION FOR LARGE SCALE RELIABLE FOR STORAGE SYSTEM||ABSTRACT|
|TEN027||BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ALGORITHUM||ABSTRACT|
|TEN028||CREDIT CARD FRAUD DETECTION USING HIDDEM M,ARKOV MODEL.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN029||EFFICIENT BROADCASTING WITH GURENTEED COVERAGE IN MOBILE ADHOC NETWORK.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN030||ONLINE HANDWRITTEN SCRIPT RECOGNITION.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN031||A FULLY DISTRIBUTED PROACTIVELY SECURE THRESHOLD MULTISIGNATURE SCHEME||ABSTRACT|
|TEN032||NETWORK MONITORING MANAGEMENT||ABSTRACT|
|TEN033||A BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ABSTRACTION FOR ASYMMETRIC MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN034||AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT APPROACH FOR THE DETECTION OF ROUTING MISBEHAVIOUR IN MANETS||ABSTRACT|
For IEEE paper and full ABSTRACT
TECHNOFIST providing classes on the java, networking concepts explantion ,CCNA,CCNP, ALOGORITHS explanation, latest 2017-18 IEEE papers explation for the all the final year engineering from across the state students. we are in the top project institution in Karnataka. We have best in class with the skilled professionals for train the CSE,ISE,ECE students to reach their IT DREAM. We focus on the both project training as well as the theoretical classes ,we have best in lab set-up ,experienced faculty training the students to meet their professional goals.We encourage the ece,cse,ise final year students to use the lab, make them to try on some real time projects.
TECHNOFIST recognized for its Latest IEEE projects on networking for the final year ECE,CSE,ISE students .Quality project education on networking with equipped latest infrastructure and team of strong IT professionals and we have more than 5 regional offices available in Bengaluru . Our latest 2017-18 projects on networking are real time touch with implementation and invention environment for the all the final year students . 8th SEM computer science engineering students and information science students ,electronics and communication students can call our head office situated in R.T.Nagar for networking project explanation.
The term network programming refers to writing programs that execute across multiple devices (computers), in which the devices are all connected to each other using a network.
When looking at networking basics, understanding how a network operates is the first step to understanding routing, switching, and wireless. The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using switches, routers, and access points. These devices are the essential networking basics that allow the various pieces of equipment connected to your network to communicate with one another, as well as with other networks.
Routers and access points perform very different functions in a network.
routers that include different capabilities. These can include networking basics such as:
- Firewall: Specialized software that examines incoming data and protects your business network against attacks.
- IP phone network: Combines your company's computer and telephone network, using voice and conferencing technology, to simplify and unify your communications. Access Point
- Centralized deployment: The most common type of wireless network, traditionally deployed in campuses where buildings and networks are in close proximity. This deployment consolidates the wireless network, allowing for easier upgrades and enabling advanced wireless functionality. Controllers are based on-premises and are installed in a centralized location. Cloud-based deployment: A system that uses the cloud to manage network devices deployed on-premises at different locations. The solution requires Cisco Meraki cloud-managed devices, which have full visibility of the network through their dashboards.
- Cloud-based deployment: A system that uses the cloud to manage network devices deployed on-premises at different locations. The solution requires Cisco Meraki cloud-managed devices, which have full visibility of the network through their dashboards.
- The synchronization of wireless sensor networks is a crucial task, especially for wide area networks. In case of many applications state-of-the-art techniques such as GPS or network based timing protocols are not suitable. In this paper we present a new concept that allows for the efficient synchronization of sensor networks using the time stamps of so-called Signals of Opportunity. We explain how these time stamps can be examined on the example of Digital Audio Broadcasting and show measurement results on the achievable performance.
- Location-based services are quickly becoming immensely popular. In addition to services based on users' current location, many potential services rely on users' location history, or their spatial-temporal provenance. Malicious users may lie about their spatial-temporal provenance without a carefully designed security system for users to prove their past locations. In this paper, we present the Spatial-Temporal provenance Assurance with Mutual Proofs scheme. Networking is designed for ad-hoc mobile users generating location proofs for each other in a distributed setting. However, it can easily accommodate trusted mobile users and wireless access points. Networking projects ensures the integrity and non-transferability of the location proofs and protects users' privacy. A semi-trusted Certification Authority is used to distribute cryptographic keys as well as guard users against collusion by a light-weight entropy-based trust evaluation approach. Our prototype implementation on the Android platform shows that networking project is low-cost in terms of computational and storage resources.
- Detailed and thoughtful planning provides better analysis and logical thinking.
- Identifies the critical activities and focus them to provide greater managerial atten¬tion.
- Network technique enables to forecast project duration more accurately.
- It is a powerful tool for optimisation of resources by using the concept of slack.
- It provides a scientific basis for monitoring, review and control, to evaluate effect of slippages.
- It helps in getting better co-ordination amongst related fields.
- It is an effective management tool through a common and simple language, providing common understanding.
An access point allows wireless devices to connect to the network. Having a wireless network makes it easy to bring new devices online and provides flexible support to mobile workers. Think of what an access point does for your network as being similar to what an amplifier does for your home stereo. An access point takes the bandwidth coming from a router and stretches it so that many devices can go on the network from farther distances away. But an access point does more than simply extend Wi-Fi. It can also give useful data about the devices on the network, provide proactive security, and serve many other practical purposes.
deployment has its own attributes that will work better for different solutions. They are:
Technologies used in Networking Projects:
Ad hoc testing
Ad hoc testing is a commonly used term for software testing performed without planning and documentation, but can be applied to early scientific experimental studies.
The tests are intended to be run only once, unless a defect is discovered. Ad hoc testing is the least formal test method. As such, it has been criticized because it is not structured and hence defects found using this method may be harder to reproduce (since there are no written test cases). However, the strength of ad hoc testing is that important defects can be found quickly. It is performed by improvisation: the tester seeks to find bugs by any means that seem appropriate. Ad hoc testing can be seen as a light version of error guessing, which itself is a light version of exploratory testing