2018 LATEST NETWORKING PROJECTS
Technofist is a well established and experienced IT consulting, Embedded solutions and application development company in Bangalore. We have the best in class infrastructure, lab set up , Training facilities, And experienced research and development team for both educational and corporate sectors.
OUR COMPANY VALUES : Instead of Quality, commitment and success.
OUR CUSTOMERS are delighted with the business benefits of the Technofist software solutions.
IEEE 2017-18 NETWORKING BASED PROJECTS
This section promotes networking project list. There are a lot of network projects available which gives ideas on the internet releated to security and network management.These are innovative android based topics that is helpful. Latest Networking topics, Latest Networking Concepts for Diploma, Latest Networking Concepts for Engineering, Latest Networking Concepts for M-Tech, Networking project centers in Bangalore with high quality Training and development, Latest J2EE Projects with recent Technology.Here is a list of project ideas for networking concepts. Students belonging to third year mini projects or final year projects can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to contct us. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.The own projects idea for diploma and Engineering students can also be done here.
IEEE 2017-18 Networking based projects
|TEN001||STAMP: ENABLING PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION PROOFS FOR MOBILE USERS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN002||FRAPPE: DETECTING MALICIOUS FACEBOOK APPLICATIONS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN003||TOWARD OPTIMUM CROWDSENSING COVERAGE WITH GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE||ABSTRACT|
|TEN004||PRISM: PRIVACY-AWARE INTEREST SHARING AND MATCHING IN MOBILE SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN005||JOKER: A NOVEL OPPORTUNISTIC ROUTING PROTOCOL||ABSTRACT|
|TEN006||SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING WITH PSEUDONYM SYSTEMS FOR SECURE VEHICULAR CLOUDS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN007||AN ENHANCED AVAILABLE BANDWIDTH ESTIMATION TECHNIQUE FOR AN END-TO-END NETWORK PATH||ABSTRACT|
|TEN008||PRIVACY-PRESERVING LOCATION SHARING SERVICES FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN009||A STABLE APPROACH FOR ROUTING QUERIES IN UNSTRUCTURED P2P NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN010||IPATH: PATH INFERENCE IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN011||OPPORTUNISTIC ROUTING WITH CONGESTION DIVERSITY IN WIRELESS AD HOC NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN012||SPATIAL REUSABILITY-AWARE ROUTING IN MULTI-HOP WIRELESS NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN013||LIGHTWEIGHT SECURE SCHEME FOR DETECTING PROVENANCE FORGERY AND PACKET DROP ATTACKS IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN014||SMARTCRAWLER: A TWO-STAGE CRAWLER FOR EFFICIENTLY HARVESTING DEEP-WEB||ABSTRACT|
|TEN015||A NOVEL AND LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM TO SECURE WIRELESS MEDICAL SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN016||CIPHER X RAY||ABSTRACT|
|TEN017||A TWO STAGE DEANONYMIZATION ATTACK AGAINST ANONYMIZED SOCIAL NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN018||AN IMPROVED CLUSTERING ALGORITHM BASED ONK-MEANS AND HARMONY SEARCH OPTIMIZATION||ABSTRACT|
|TEN019||A HIGHLY SCALABLE KEY PRE-DISTRIBUTION SCHEME FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN021||MOBILE RELAY CONFIGURATION IN DATA - INTENSIVE WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN022||M-PRIVACY FOR COLLABRATIVE DATA PUBLISHING||ABSTRACT|
|TEN023||AMPLE:AN ADAPTIVE TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SYSTEM BASED ON VIRTUAL ROUTING TOPOLOGIES||ABSTRACT|
|TEN024||AUTOMATIC RECONFIGURATION FOR LARGE SCALE RELIABLE FOR STORAGE SYSTEM||ABSTRACT|
|TEN027||BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ALGORITHUM||ABSTRACT|
|TEN028||CREDIT CARD FRAUD DETECTION USING HIDDEM M,ARKOV MODEL.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN029||EFFICIENT BROADCASTING WITH GURENTEED COVERAGE IN MOBILE ADHOC NETWORK.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN030||ONLINE HANDWRITTEN SCRIPT RECOGNITION.||ABSTRACT|
|TEN031||A FULLY DISTRIBUTED PROACTIVELY SECURE THRESHOLD MULTISIGNATURE SCHEME||ABSTRACT|
|TEN032||NETWORK MONITORING MANAGEMENT||ABSTRACT|
|TEN033||A BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ABSTRACTION FOR ASYMMETRIC MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS||ABSTRACT|
|TEN034||AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT APPROACH FOR THE DETECTION OF ROUTING MISBEHAVIOUR IN MANETS||ABSTRACT|
For IEEE paper and full ABSTRACT
Technofist Bangalore offers 2017 IEEE Projects on Networking for final year engineering students and Final year engineering projects on Networking . Java based 2017 IEEE Projects on Networking projects for M.Tech, CS and BE students. Technofist , Bangalore also offer online training for projects on Networking for final year engineering Students and Final year engineering projects on Networking for CSE and engineering students. Technofist offers 2017 IEEE Projects training on Networking at low cost. See this section for list of Projects on Networking or Contact us for details and projects on Networking. IEEE 2017-2018 Networking project list for m.tech /be / b tech / mca / M.sc students in bangalore.
Technofist offers Networking based IEEE projects for Mtech and BE final year students. Here at technofist we use java platform to work on Networking projects.. We have technical team who are skilled enough to provide solution on latest IEEE related Networking projects. Get analytics and java based projects on Networking for students using C/C++ as core find new opportunities in Networking Science. Take reference or would like to start your training from our or yours idea on Networking projects.
Find latest 2017 topic ideas Networking projects for M.Tech students, and Networking projects for B.Tech students. Let us know your feedback and new ideas on Networking Projects. programming language.
The term network programming refers to writing programs that execute across multiple devices (computers), in which the devices are all connected to each other using a network.
When looking at networking basics, understanding how a network operates is the first step to understanding routing, switching, and wireless. The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using switches, routers, and access points. These devices are the essential networking basics that allow the various pieces of equipment connected to your network to communicate with one another, as well as with other networks.
Routers and access points perform very different functions in a network.
routers that include different capabilities. These can include networking basics such as:
- Firewall: Specialized software that examines incoming data and protects your business network against attacks.
- IP phone network: Combines your company's computer and telephone network, using voice and conferencing technology, to simplify and unify your communications. Access Point
- Centralized deployment: The most common type of wireless network, traditionally deployed in campuses where buildings and networks are in close proximity. This deployment consolidates the wireless network, allowing for easier upgrades and enabling advanced wireless functionality. Controllers are based on-premises and are installed in a centralized location. Cloud-based deployment: A system that uses the cloud to manage network devices deployed on-premises at different locations. The solution requires Cisco Meraki cloud-managed devices, which have full visibility of the network through their dashboards.
- Cloud-based deployment: A system that uses the cloud to manage network devices deployed on-premises at different locations. The solution requires Cisco Meraki cloud-managed devices, which have full visibility of the network through their dashboards.
- The synchronization of wireless sensor networks is a crucial task, especially for wide area networks. In case of many applications state-of-the-art techniques such as GPS or network based timing protocols are not suitable. In this paper we present a new concept that allows for the efficient synchronization of sensor networks using the time stamps of so-called Signals of Opportunity. We explain how these time stamps can be examined on the example of Digital Audio Broadcasting and show measurement results on the achievable performance.
- Location-based services are quickly becoming immensely popular. In addition to services based on users' current location, many potential services rely on users' location history, or their spatial-temporal provenance. Malicious users may lie about their spatial-temporal provenance without a carefully designed security system for users to prove their past locations. In this paper, we present the Spatial-Temporal provenance Assurance with Mutual Proofs scheme. Networking is designed for ad-hoc mobile users generating location proofs for each other in a distributed setting. However, it can easily accommodate trusted mobile users and wireless access points. Networking projects ensures the integrity and non-transferability of the location proofs and protects users' privacy. A semi-trusted Certification Authority is used to distribute cryptographic keys as well as guard users against collusion by a light-weight entropy-based trust evaluation approach. Our prototype implementation on the Android platform shows that networking project is low-cost in terms of computational and storage resources.
- Detailed and thoughtful planning provides better analysis and logical thinking.
- Identifies the critical activities and focus them to provide greater managerial atten¬tion.
- Network technique enables to forecast project duration more accurately.
- It is a powerful tool for optimisation of resources by using the concept of slack.
- It provides a scientific basis for monitoring, review and control, to evaluate effect of slippages.
- It helps in getting better co-ordination amongst related fields.
- It is an effective management tool through a common and simple language, providing common understanding.
An access point allows wireless devices to connect to the network. Having a wireless network makes it easy to bring new devices online and provides flexible support to mobile workers. Think of what an access point does for your network as being similar to what an amplifier does for your home stereo. An access point takes the bandwidth coming from a router and stretches it so that many devices can go on the network from farther distances away. But an access point does more than simply extend Wi-Fi. It can also give useful data about the devices on the network, provide proactive security, and serve many other practical purposes.
deployment has its own attributes that will work better for different solutions. They are:
Technologies used in Networking Projects:
Ad hoc testing
Ad hoc testing is a commonly used term for software testing performed without planning and documentation, but can be applied to early scientific experimental studies.
The tests are intended to be run only once, unless a defect is discovered. Ad hoc testing is the least formal test method. As such, it has been criticized because it is not structured and hence defects found using this method may be harder to reproduce (since there are no written test cases). However, the strength of ad hoc testing is that important defects can be found quickly. It is performed by improvisation: the tester seeks to find bugs by any means that seem appropriate. Ad hoc testing can be seen as a light version of error guessing, which itself is a light version of exploratory testing